JOIN OUR TEAM
Opportunities for Dietetics Students
Career Exploration Experience
We are accepting applications from highly creative, motivated, detail-oriented, and energetic students who are looking for an opportunity to complete a career exploration experience in a private practice setting.
Accepted students may be responsible for general administrative tasks, assisting with a range of graphics projects, and/or enriching our practice’s social media presence through measurable goals.
This is a perfect opportunity for a dietetics student to learn what it takes to manage a busy private practice. Students who apply themselves and fully commit to the work study experience will learn many of the skill sets required to successfully start and grow a business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong preference to candidates with experience in graphic design, social media platforms, marketing, and/or medical billing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments at the same time
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Technically savvy with ability to quickly and effectively master new software tools
- Job requires collaborative work. Must be creative and comfortable with sharing ideas, giving and receiving feedback, and working with teams
Job Type: Unpaid opportunity to complete required hours for a college course, such as NUTR 4301 at Texas State University
To apply, please complete the application form at https://goo.gl/forms/ppmhX47Tj8if07m42.